Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why I switched from Firefox to Chrome | Webware - CNET

Why I switched from Firefox to Chrome | Webware - CNET:
"Chrome starts way faster than Firefox. Web pages load faster when I type in an address or click a link.
The Omnibox--Chrome's combination location bar and search box--often gets me where I want to go at least a keystroke faster, and I'm not terribly worried about sending Web navigation and search data to Google."

It is really faster.
And I'v subscribe to Mac version.
Just can't wait to come.

Note:
More specifically, the report notes that the Mac version has reached the "test shell" stage, able to display websites but not much else.
http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/01/12/googles_targets_chrome_for_mid_year_showdown_with_safari.html

No comments:

Post a Comment